- To demonstrate increasing knowledge and skills through experimentation and exercises in drawing and painting.
- To recognize and apply different techniques used with different drawing media and respond to drawings from different sources.
- To gain knowledge in painting theory and practice through experiences in different painting styles.
- To further develop their understanding of the Art Elements and Principles.
- Sketchbooks will be used to document the progression of skills acquired and self-expression. The sketchbook will contain visual and written entries, including responses and reflections on works of art.
All course materials are included in the tuition fee. Course materials can either be picked up from the Whistle Stop location at a scheduled time, or you may choose to have the course materials shipped directly to your home for a small delivery fee.
Wondering why you don't see a registration fee? CAS has waived the typical $25 registration fee for all programs for the 2020-2021 academic year to make our programs more affordable during this difficult time.