Intro To Dance
The perfect introduction to dance principles, technique, terminology and coordination. This class focuses on giving students a foundation in proper technique, while encouraging them to develop the motor skills and coordination needed to succeed. In addition to the technical aspects of the class, students will be encouraged to develop positive self-expression, music interpretation, flexibility, strength, balance and grace. This class places emphasis on celebrating personal achievements, encouraging friendship and utilizing team work.
BW CAS recommends Footsteps Dancewear for all dance attire and shoe purchases. Footsteps Dancewear is conveniently located at 24048 Lorain Road in North Olmsted. For current hours and promotions please visit www.footstepsinc.com.
All dance classes require that long hair be neatly secured away from face. Hair should be in a ponytail or bun during all dance class times. Please use multiple hair ties, styling products, and bobby pins to ensure hair is secured tightly and will not need to be fixed during class time.
- Any color/style leotard. Leotard may have an attached skirt and/or shorts if dancer desires.
- Dance tights in either pink or flesh toned colors.
- Full sole leather ballet shoes in either pink or flesh toned colors to match tights.
- Any color fitted dance athletic shorts.
- Any solid color t-shirt or tank
- Full sole leather ballet shoes in either black or flesh toned colors