BMAC Bratsche Bunch Viola Ensemble
Join middle school viola players from around the area in this newly created viola ensemble. We’ll get together each week to study, learn and perform music, just for violists! It is an opportunity to develop technical skills on the viola, ensemble skills as part of a group and leadership skills as part of a chamber ensemble all while having fun.
• Participation in school orchestra (if applicable)
• At least one year of previous viola study in school or in private lessons
• Be currently enrolled in or planning to begin private viola lessons
• Be a student in grades 6-9
• Violinists wanting to join can participate if currently studying violin
• Students should prepare a short piece to play individually for Ms. Ross as a placement assessment at our first meeting.
For more information on the BMAC Bratsche Bunch Viola Ensemble, please contact us.