June 13 - 18, 2020
Saturday June 17- Thursday June 22, 2023
This week long camp is designed specifically for singers in grades 6-8. Whether you stay on campus overnight or return home, you'll have a blast making new friends through social activities and growing as a musician through rehearsals, sectionals, and a final performance!
Registration closes on May 19, 2023. Space is limited.
A Typical Day at Choir Camp
A camper's day begins early! The first rehearsal of the day begins at 9:00 a.m. and both resident and commuter campers are kept busy. A typical daily schedule might go like this:
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast (residential only)
- 8:15-8:30 a.m. - Commuter drop-off
- 9:00 a.m. - Choir rehearsal
- 10:30 a.m. - Sectionals
- 12:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - Recreation
- 2:30 p.m. - Sectionals
- 3:30 p.m. - Choir rehearsal
- 5:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Evening activity
- 8:30 p.m. - Commuter pick-up & Dorm time (residential)
- 10:00 p.m. - Lights out
We make every effort to keep camp as affordable as possible. Campers may attend as either residents or commuters, and most expenses are covered. Payment plans are also available when you register.
- Resident - $590 fee covers all room and board (three meals per day), admission fees and activities supplies.
- Commuter - $490 fee covers lunch and each day plus admission fees and activities supplies. Commuters are dropped off each morning between 8:15-8:30 a.m. and picked up at 8:15 p.m.
*Changing a student's registration from resident to commuter after May 19, 2022 (including during the week of camp) will result in a $50.00 moving fee.
Students from Lorain County may be eligible for Tuition Assistance through the Nord Family Foundation or the Nordson Corporation Foundation. You will find more information about that on our Tuition Assistance Page.
Tuition assistance is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Apply for Tuition Assistance within your registration. Awards will be announced on a rolling basis beginning March 2023.