CONSERVATORY SUMMER INSTITUTE:
July 8-15, 2023
Conservatory Summer Institute: Wind+Percussion is filled with meaningful musical experiences and opportunities to build relationships with BW Conservatory Faculty and other talented young musicians. Students will study repertoire that allows them to grow as individual artists and ensemble members.
CSI Wind+Percussion applications are due May 31, 2023.
- Daily wind + percussion ensemble rehearsals
- Small-group sectional rehearsals
- Daily Dalcroze Eurhythmics classes
- Two, 45-minute private lessons on primary instrument
- Career Exploration workshops
CSI: Wind+Percussion participants have the option to add on the Audition Preparation Program and/or the Composition Institute Emphasis to the core curriculum.
Questions? Reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CSI: Wind + Percussion Institute Director
Director of Wind Ensembles
Associate Professor of Conducting
D.M.A., University of Minnesota
M.M., University of Colorado