June 21 - 26, 2020
June 19-24, 2022
A residential or commuter camp for woodwind, brass and percussion players entering grades 4 - 9 with a minimum of four months playing experience. Students will grow as musicians and have fun making new friends through lots of supervised social activities.
The regular registration period for Band Camp has closed. To inquire about current availability, please click "Check Availability" below.
A Typical Day at Band Camp
A camper's day begins early! The first rehearsal of the day begins at 9:00 a.m. and both resident and commuter campers are kept busy. A typical daily schedule might go like this:
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast (residential only)
- 9:00 a.m. - Band rehearsal
- 10:30 a.m. - Sectionals
- 12:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - Recreation
- 3:00 p.m. - Sectionals
- 4:30 p.m. - Band rehearsal
- 6:00 p.m. - Dinner
- 7:00 p.m. - Evening activity
- 10:00 p.m. - Lights out
We make every effort to keep camp as affordable as possible. Campers may attend as either residents or commuters, and most expenses are covered. Payment plans are also available when you register.
- Resident - $565 fee covers all room and board (three meals per day plus snacks), admission fees and activities supplies.
- Commuter - $480 fee covers lunch, dinner and snacks each day plus admission fees and activities supplies. Commuters are dropped off each morning between 8:15-8:45 a.m. and picked up at 9:00 p.m.
*Changing a student's registration from resident to commuter after May 13, 2022 (including during the week of camp) will result in a $50.00 moving fee. Students registered for residential camp who have yet to upload a COVID-19 vaccination card by June 5 will be automatically registered for commuter status and charged this $50.00 move fee.
Fees include a non-refundable deposit of $50 that must accompany the application for registration to be complete for camp. Flexible payment plans for the remainder of camp fees are available.