Music Theatre Camp
June 26 - July 1, 2023
June 13 - 18, 2020 - Grades 4-6
June 21 - 26, 2020 - Grades 7-9
This week long camp gets you on stage singing, acting, and dancing! You'll make new friends whether you stay on campus with us or return home in the evenings. Come grow as a musician through rehearsals, classes, and a final showcase!
Registration opens on December 1, 2022 and closes May 19, 2023.
A Typical Day at Music Theatre Camp
A camper's day begins early! The first activity of the day begins at 9:00 a.m. and both resident and commuter campers are kept busy. A typical daily schedule might look like this:
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast (residential only)
- 8:15-8:30 a.m. - Commuter drop-off
- 9:00 a.m. - Voice rotation
- 10:00 a.m. - Dance rotation
- 11:00 a.m. - Acting rotation
- 12:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - Recreation
- 2:30 p.m. - Group Rehearsal
- 5:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Evening activity
- 8:30 p.m. - Commuter pick-up & Dorm time (residential)
- 10:00 p.m. - Lights out
We make every effort to keep camp as affordable as possible. Campers may attend as either residents or commuters, and most expenses are covered. Payment plans are also available when you register.
- Resident - $590 fee covers all room and board (three meals per day), admission fees and activities supplies.
- Commuter - $490 fee covers lunch and dinner each day plus admission fees and activities supplies. Commuters are dropped off each morning between 8:15-8:30 a.m. and picked up at 8:30 p.m.
Past Participant Discount: If you have previously attended a Summer Arts Program, you will receive $75 off your registration for 2023. All past participants will receive an email with a coupon code and invitation to register on December 1. Please reach out to email@example.com if you do not receive this email.
**NEW this year - Duplicate Discount: For families sending more than one student or sending one student to multiple programs. Receive $50 off all summer programs after your first registration. Discount is automatically applied at check-out.
All discounts expire March 1, 2023. Register soon to take advantage of these opportunities!
Students from Lorain County may be eligible for Tuition Assistance through the Nord Family Foundation or the Nordson Corporation Foundation. You will find more information about that on our Tuition Assistance Page.
Apply for Tuition Assistance within your registration. Awards will be announced on a rolling basis beginning March 2023.