June 21 - 26, 2020
Monday June 26 - Saturday July 1, 2023
A residential or commuter camp for woodwind, brass and percussion players entering grades 5-10 with a minimum of nine months playing experience. Whether you stay overnight or return home in the evenings, students will grow as musicians with rehearsals, sectionals and a final concert, and have fun making new friends through supervised social activities.
As of May 19, 2023, registration for Band Camp is officially closed.
A Typical Day at Band Camp
A camper's day begins early! The first rehearsal of the day begins at 9:00 a.m. and both resident and commuter campers are kept busy. A typical daily schedule might go like this:
- 8:00 a.m. - Breakfast (residential only)
- 8:15-8:30 a.m. - Commuter drop-off
- 9:00 a.m. - Band rehearsal
- 10:30 a.m. - Sectionals
- 12:00 p.m. - Lunch
- 1:00 p.m. - Recreation
- 2:30 p.m. - Sectionals
- 3:30 p.m. - Band rehearsal
- 5:30 p.m. - Dinner
- 6:30 p.m. - Evening activity
- 8:30 p.m. - Commuter pick-up & Dorm Time (residential)
- 10:00 p.m. - Lights out
We make every effort to keep camp as affordable as possible. Campers may attend as either residents or commuters, and most expenses are covered. Payment plans are also available when you register.
- Resident - $590 fee covers all room and board (three meals per day), admission fees and activities supplies.
- Commuter - $490 fee covers lunch and dinner each day plus admission fees and activities supplies. Commuters are dropped off each morning between 8:15-8:30 a.m. and picked up at 8:15 p.m.
Fees include a non-refundable deposit of $50 that must accompany the application for registration to be complete for camp. Flexible payment plans for the remainder of camp fees are available.
*Changing a student's registration from resident to commuter after May 19, 2022 (including during the week of camp) will result in a $50.00 moving fee.
Students from Lorain County may be eligible for Tuition Assistance through the Nord Family Foundation or the Nordson Corporation Foundation. You will find more information about that on our Tuition Assistance Page.
Tuition assistance is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
Apply for Tuition Assistance within your registration. Awards will be announced on a rolling basis beginning March 2023.